A gobo (or GOBO) derived from “Go Between” or “Goes Before Optics” is a physical template slotted inside, or placed in front of, a lighting source, used to control the shape of emitted light.
How to get your customized Gobo in 7 easy steps:
1. Learn , “How To Read A Gobo”, (Click to learn).
2. Select your Gobo material, “METAL”, “GLASS”, “GRAYSCALE”, (click each type to learn).
3. Select a design from one our templates, or submit your custom design to us.
4. Provide names, initials, a date, etc, and email that information to your Kross Ent representative.
5. We will than email you back a “gobo mock-up” with in a few days.
6. Please return our “gobo mock-up” email with your approval or advise of any change requirements.
7. We’ll send your artwork to our art department, create the gobo, and save it for your up coming event.
HOW TO READ A GOBO: (Click to learn)